You are requested to read them carefully before you use the services of this site.
- The term user shall refer to the user who is browsing the site. The term site refers to www.teammas.ind.in owned and monitored by Mas.
- By using the site, you agree to follow and be bound by the following terms and conditions concerning your use of the site.
- Mas can revise or change terms and conditions at any time without giving the prior notice to you. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon notice, which shall be placed on the site.
- Mas may terminate the user’s access at any time for any reason. Mas may monitor access to the site.
- All contents present on this site are the exclusive property of Mas. Unauthorized use of material appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws and could result in criminal and civil penalties. The trademark of Mas may not be used in any manner without prior written consent. The site and all content, material, information, products and services provided on the site are “as in” and “as available” basis.
- Mas shall have no responsibility for any damage to user’s computer system or loss of data that result from the download of any content, materials, information from the site.
- Mas may change or discontinue any aspect of its website at any time whether it is its contents or features.
- The information contained on the site has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable. Mas disclaim all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness and adequacy of such information. Mas makes no warranty that: a) the site will meet your requirements, b) the site will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure or error free basis, c) the results that may be obtained from the use of the site or any services offered through the site will be accurate or reliable.
- The site provides links to website and access to content, products and services from third parties including users, advertisers, affiliates and sponsors of the site. You agree that Mas is not responsible for the availability of, and content provide on third party website. The user is requested to pursue the policies posted by other websites regarding privacy and other topics before use.
- Mas is not responsible for third party content accessible through the site, including opinions, advice, statements and advertisements and user shall bear all risks associated with the use of such content. Mas is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort user may incur from dealing with any third party.